Sunday, January 25, 2015

Perfection - Satisfaction - Promise- Ottawa, Cananda

Satisfaction from smell is rare. When I was a child, I associated certain food scents with feelings creating nostalgia. For instance, the strong aroma of my family's holiday cooking correlated with warmth, gifts and homeliness. Nowadays, there are not many restaurants that draw me in solely on smell. But Perfection- Satisfaction- Promise in Ottawa, Canada's cuisine is spiced and prepped so well, the smell alone is captivating.


Stepping into the restaurant immediately took me back to my nostalgic moments. The spices, sweet and savory, contributed to a pure environment. My heart felt lifted, my stomach comforted, and I was satisfied with my sniffs. The whole cafe was filled with rich and fragrant Indian spices null of grease or inorganic chemical. I felt that I could stand there for hours and feel full without eating any meal, and the decor matched my contentment.

I ordered a Painted Potato Entree. Served over brown rice, mashed, sweet or baked potatoes, eaters choose 1-2 vegetarian mixes for the topping. The chickpea vegetable curry appeared plain when brought to my table, but the taste was grand. Each bite was packed with high-quality and tasty flavor, and the entire dish fulfilled my appetite. I ordered a ginger beer to quench my tangy thirst and key-lime cake for dessert. The cake, tender and smooth contained just the right amount of sugar. It was perfect for me to eat before returning to teach my Sacred Dance Guild workshop, Weaving Webs of Light at the nearby church.

I was excited that some of the dancers from the workshop dined with me! The meal was not too heavy for our dancing bodies. The restaurant possesses a holistic atmosphere and we enjoyed browsing in the gift shop next door. Perfection- Satisfaction- Promise lived up to its title. and there are many more items on the menu I wish to devour. 


Check them out! http://www.perfectionsatisfactionpromise.ca/




No comments:

Post a Comment